iValet - multitask tool: dialer, calculator, notebook, calendar, reminder...
Version: 1.0.3Those of you who use the computer everyday - most of you, I suppose - need many little tools to simplify work (or fun). Sometimes you may need a calculator, sometimes you need to save a fragment of text found in your web browser, occasionally you may need to take a look at the calendar and quickly set a reminder, and so on.
License: Free To Try $19.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
There are many little applications and utilities to do that, and if you keep them opened there's always a large use of memory, CPU and space for the dock area. So I finally decided to create a new all-in-one application with a lot of these useful functions, joined together.
To be really useful and always (discreetly) present, iValet is built with a nice "iconized" mode: when you click on the upper left "minimize" button, iValet turns to a little smiling apple, always in front of every other application in use, to be quickly available. A simple double-click on the little apple icon, and iValet will return to its full size, to allow you to use it right away!
iValet is smiling and ready to help you!
Here are some key features of "iValet":
· a display speakerphone, dialing your numbers to make voice calls through your modem or the computer speakers.
· a calendar (with clock), with customizable quick reminders.
· a clips collector, where you can store texts, passwords, URLs, Emails, etc.
· a calculator, with basic and scientific functions and a tool for conversion of measures.
· a quick notebook, to store your notes with built-in search and print functions.
· and many other tools: iValet will grow up with improvements and new modules, also thanks to the suggestions and feedback that users will give to me.
· 10 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a vertical mini-scrollbar that automatically appears if you add more than 9 clips per category (Clips module)
· Added support for storing a file text by dragging it directly to the iValet screen (Clips module)
· Added support to drag one or more files or folders from the finder and have their path stored in a clip (Clips module)
· Improved stability of the startup process
· Added a startup check on the initial location of iValet, in case it's accidentally located offscreen
· Fixed a bug the caused a possible category mismatch when user manually added a clip
· Fixed some minor bugs.
· To use the Phone Module, you should have a modem, internal or external, connected to a standard telephone line (no DSL or Cable) and an external phone, linked with a line splitter in parallel to the same telephone line.