Juggling Lab - Java application that allows the user to generate, animate, and edit juggling patterns
Version: 0.5.3Juggling Lab is a Java application that allows the user to generate, animate, and edit juggling patterns. Juggling Lab features a pattern representation and an integrated pattern generator that provides a high degree of flexibility.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Juggling Lab":
· Animates all solo and passing siteswap patterns, including synchronous and multiplexed patterns, and patterns involving movement of the juggler bodies
· Support for bounced throws (including multiple bounces and hyperlift/hyperforce throws)
· 3d drawing engine, rendering both solid 3d and wireframe
· Optionally displays stereo image pairs to provide depth perception
· XML-based pattern description language JML (Juggling Markup Language), permits fine-grained control of ball, hand, and body movements
· Graphical pattern editor
· Realistic hand model, with cubic spline hand paths that match the velocities of balls at throwing points
· Definable ball colors and sizes
· Ability to write animated GIFs
· Integrated siteswap pattern generator
· Runs on any platform with either Java 1.1 or Java 2 support, with additional GUI capabilities in the latter case
NOTE: Juggling Lab is free for non-commercial use. Portions are released under the GNU General Public License.