JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts. Create budgets to track where the money is going.
Version: 3.3.01JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances.
Operating System: Windows
Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
Some of the features are:
- Keep the balance of multiple bank accounts as well as cash.
- Assign expenses to different budgets and keep track of your spending patterns.
- Lock off transactions so that they cannot be altered (once you have checked them off against your bank statement).
- Track your progress against target budgets.
- Transaction details are pre-filled where possible to make it super quick to enter everything you spend.
- Balance your account records against the cash in your bank account or your wallet.
- Create repeating transactions.
- Create estimated future transactions, such as holidays.
- Quickly transfer between accounts or budgets.
- Display your account balances or budgets week-by-week, month-by-month or year-by-year (and save to your favourite spreadsheet).
- Shows a graph of your account or budget balance.
- Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like).
- Great search and bulk edit functions for transactions.
- Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share services.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
Version 3.3.01: Enancements: - Improved the suggestions when filling in transaction details. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an issue with transaction selection and transaction list width. - Fixed a spurious warning during version upgrade.
Version 3.3.00: New Features: - Support for advanced repeating transactions. Enhancements: - Highlight locked transactions. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an error processing quick notes.
Version 3.2.02: Bug Fixes: - Fixed an issue where edit and delete were possible simultaneously. - Fixed an issue with closing the transaction view.
Version 3.2.01: Bug Fixes: - Fixed a crash after finishing statement balance. - Fixed an issue with statement keyboard shortcuts. - Check for missing accounts and budgets.
Version 3.2.00: Bug Fixes: - Fixed auto-hiding transactions. - Fixed the search page layout. - Fixed shortcuts for statement view. - Fixed editing of account and budget settings.
Version 3.1.01: Bug Fixes: - Fixed odd item selection in transaction view.
Version 3.1.0: Enhancements: - Standardised keyboard shortcuts with other JXCirrus apps. Bug Fixes: - Fixed reporting of budget warnings. - Fixed a delayed update after bulk editing transactions. - Fixed odd behaviour after cancelling multi-select.
Version 3.0.0: Enhancements: - Remember whether you had the graph open between sessions. - Pre-fill takes notice of selected account. - Much smarter processing of quick notes.
Version 2.6.0: New Features: - Colour highlights for budgets that have gone over a set amount.
Version 2.4.0: Improvements: - Improved export for iOS and desktop. - Sync between devices using Google Drive. - Jot down quick notes for later. Bug Fixes: - A bunch of small but handy bug fixes.