JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts. Create budgets to track where the money is going.
Version: 2.0.02JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances.
Operating System: Windows
Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
Some of the features are:
- Keep the balance of as many different bank accounts as you like, as well as cash.
- Assign expenses to different budgets and keep track of your spending patterns.
- Lock off transactions so that they cannot be altered (once you have checked them off against your bank account).
- Transaction details are pre-filled where possible to make it super quick to enter everything you spend.
- Balance your account records against the cash in your bank account or your wallet.
- Quickly transfer between accounts or budgets.
- Display your account balances or budgets week-by-week, month-by-month or year-by-year (and save to your favourite spreadsheet).
- Shows a graph of your account balance.
- Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like).
- Great search and bulk edit functions for transactions.
- Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet.
- Sync data between Mac/iPad/iPhone.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
Version 2.0.02: Bug Fixes: - Delay showing newly created transactions in split screen. - User manual main page not showing.
Version 2.0.01: Bug Fixes: - Totals for an account not always updating with new transaction. - Statement mode available in basic version.
Version 2.0.00: Enhancements: - Huge revamp of the user interface. - Massively less horrible search function. - Bulk edit transactions.
Version 1.3.00: Enhancements: - Improved auto-complete. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an error where the weekly report was giving incorrect values.
Version 1.3: Enhancements: - Displays a summary page when you select the totals. - Improved the speed of the summary page results. - Simplified (and less problematic) user manual viewer. - Improved auto-complete. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an error where the weekly report was giving incorrect values.