Quick and easy training application for times tables and other basic maths. Set up custom exercises based on times tables, addition, subtraction and division. Lets you race against your best time. Set how often exercises should be completed.
Version: 1.4.00JXCirrus Maths is a maths training application aimed at primary school children. It focuses on basic arithmetic: Times tables, addition, subtraction and division.
Operating System: Mac OS X
It will let you set up exercises that are run each day, and then records the best time and lets you race against that.
- Set up any number of exercises for your child.
- For Times tables and division: Select one or more times tables to practice, choose how many questions will be asked, choose whether they will be run in random order.
- For Addition and subtraction: Select a range to add up to or subtract from (i.e. add up to numbers between 15 and 25) and how many questions to be asked.
- Schedule exercises to be run once a session, once a day or once a week.
- Records the fastest time for an exercise.
- Lets you race against your fastest time (which adds that extra bit of interest to maths practice).
- Set up the application to display photos from the family album
- The photo will change over after each completed exercise.
- Set up exercises for any number of children.
- Share exercises between computers using Cloud services like Box and Dropbox.
- Available on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Includes a built-in user manual.
Version 1.4.00: Enhancements: - Record exercise times in 1/10th of a second. - Updated user interface.
Version 1.3.00: Bug Fixes: - Fixed an error where the app locked up mid-exercise.