Key Advantage Typing - Teaches keyboard typing.
Version: 1.1Key Advantage Typing is an amazing program for learning how to type. It's designed from the ground up to be fun, intuitive, and easy to use for everyone.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can choose to work with the standard keyboard layout or learn the Dvorak layout in order to acquire maximum accuracy and speed.
Key Advantage Typing tracks the progress of multiple users and generates graphs and reports that are customized for each member of the family. Whether you're just getting started, or improving your current typing skills, Key Advantage Typing is your key to success.
Here are some key features of "Key Advantage Typing":
· Learn to type in 25 easy-to-follow lessons
· View your progress over time with user-customized graphs and detailed reporting
· Tracks multiple users so the whole family can enjoy the program
· Choose between 2 different learning styles
· Master the 10-key number pad in 7 simple lessons
· Choose between Qwerty and Dvorak keyboard layouts
· Receive instant feedback through the analysis of your lesson performance
· Earn Award Keys and printable certificates as you reach your typing goals
· Learn about proper typing posture with detailed diagrams
· View the list of Tips for Healthy Typing to reduce the risk of repetitive injuries
· Practice ergonomic exercises with animations and detailed instructions
· Never hunt and peck again after learning the value of touch-typing
· Simple and useful help files, fast and friendly technical support
· Complete install and uninstall support
· 32MB Ram (64MB recommended)
· Color monitor with 800 x 600 resolution (32 bit graphics strong recommended)
· nag screen
· The demo version includes only the first 5 lessons.