KMremoteControl - the program that lets you use your favorite keyboard/mouse on one of your systems to operate all the PCs and Macs on your desk. Hide the extra keyboards and mice ... recover your desk space ... avoid buying that KVM switch!
Version: 1.00KMremoteControl, the cross-platform program that lets you use one system's keyboard/mouse to operate all the PCs and Macs on your desk:
License: Free To Try $10.95
Operating System: Windows
- use your favorite keyboard/mouse for all your work
- recover your desk space ... hide the extra keyboards, mice and mouse pads
- control your PC using your Mac ... or vice versa
- avoid buying that KVM switch
- great for laptop users
- can use ClipCommControl to synchronize Clipboards (Mac only)
KMremoteControl requires Windows 2000, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.2 or newer and can be downloaded via http://www.derman.com/. A trial version is available and a license can be purchased at $19.95 USD for a 2-license Starter Pak.
Derman Enterprises manufactures and sells software products and provides Unified Process consulting services, mentoring and training, focused on Use Cases, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Unified Modeling Language and Software Architecture.