Knowbody Label It - Get image names on your laserprint
Version: 3.6.2Have you ever asked yourself: What version of the image are we looking at on this laserprint of my InDesign document? Label It solves this issue. It lets you automatically add a textbox with the name of the placed image. You can control where the box should be placed and you can even add the complet imagepath. The benefit of the plugin compared to AppleScripts is that when you move your images ... the label will follow your image. So you will not see any loose labels flowting around.
License: Free To Try $47.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Knowbody Label It":
· Names of Images or text includes can be made visible
· The names are added in textboxes that are put on top of everything else.
· As an option you can show the full path.
· You can limit the length of the string (cut-off from left)
· Position the text relativ to the 4 cornes of the box
· Add background color.
What's New in This Release:
· 3.6.2 - NEW: You can now add individual comments to your labels!
· InDesign CS (3.0)
· (Previous version also available for InDesign 2.0).