LED Panel - A fully programmable array of red LED “blinken lights.”
Version: 0.8.3LED Panel widget is a fully programmable array of red LED "blinken lights" like something out of the movie WarGames.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "LED Panel":
· Built-in binary clock
· Built-in LED "drawing" mode
· Built-in scrolling message marquee/ticker
· Easily programmed to display animations or to fetch LED display data from web servers or local shell scripts.
· Blinken lights.
What's New in This Release:
· Supports drag-and-drop of local files and scripts
· Sleeps while in background by default (can be overridden)
· Pause and resume execution of your animations and scripts.