ListSaver - Backup and rebuild iTunes playlists
Version: 2.0ListSaver allows you to backup and rebuild your iTunes playlists, so that you can recreate playlists on multiple machines, or after you move your library, while maintainging play order.
License: Free To Try $6.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
ListSaver allows you to backup and restore playlist both on your local machine and on your iPod.
Here are some key features of "ListSaver":
· Backup and restore iPods
· Backup playlists to be rebuilt
· Maintains song play order
· Uses 4 criteria to match songs
· Handles duplicate playlist names.
· 10 seconds startup delay.
What's New in This Release:
· Added iPod Support
· Fixed log location problem. It is now in the documents folder
· Added options to select what playlists to backup or rebuild
· Fixed problem where only a music source with the name 'Library' was valid.
· iTunes 3.0.1 or greater.