MacCapture - Capture on-screen action or import video clips
Version: 1.0With MacCapturev you can easily capture on-screen action or import video clips, images & sounds to create clear and powerful presentations.
License: Free To Try $29.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
Engage viewers with customized text & video transition effects the pros use, and easily add voiceovers to personalize your results as you maintain total control over all audio mixing and editing steps.
MacCapture integrates seamlessly with QuickTime® and iMovie® to use online, or burn directly to a CD or DVD.
Here are some key features of "MacCapture":
· Captures & records on-screen actions
· Highlight key points using a fixed, smooth panning, auto panning, or scrolling camera
· Change cameras live during capture
· Record with date & time
· Record with audio, or add voice-overs & music
· Control the size & frame rate of your movie capture
· Splice multiple segments into one full length movie
· Add transitions for a smooth project flow
· Supports all popular movie & audio formats
· Select any spot in your Action History to revert your project to that point
· Special effects & filters make your project a "big budget" production
· Widescreen & Fullscreen movie settings
· Add text, captions & credit effects
· Audio scrubber & mixer
· Loop & repeat options
· Paint & Draw directly on your frames
· Stop-motion capture with Onion Skinning
· Group & ungroup your project clips
· Blending modes
· Unlimited undos
· Color & lighting control
· Picture-in-Picture (PIP)
· DV & FireWire support
· Script & brush editor for advanced users.
· Resulting capture is watermarked.
· 15 days demo.
· Registration screen at shutdown.
· QuickTime 5 or later
· 128 MB RAM
· 800 x 600 pixel resolution
· 20MB for Program Installation.