Mail Magic - Create and send custom HTML emails (cards, etc)
Version: 2.3.3Mail Magic allows you to create and send customized text and HTML mails, not only for business purposes such as e-mail direct mailings, but also for personal use, like sending Christmas cards or wedding invitations. Save time and trouble by using Mail Magic 2.0 to send out attractive, personalized mails to your friends and/or customers.
License: Free To Try $18.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
· You can only send 2 e-mails at one time.
· An advertisement for Mail Magic is appended to the end of each e-mail.
· Only a small number of HTML templates is included.
What's New in This Release:
· A new menu option, "Error Handling" has been added to the "Option" menu. This allows the user to choose how errors that occur when sending mail will be handled.
· [Ignore and Continue] - Errors will be ignored and mail will continue to be sent. Errors will be recorded in the log file.
· [Display Dialog] - This will suspend mail transmission and display a dialog box alerting the user to the fact that an error has occurred. The user can then choose to cancel transmission or continue. Errors will be recorded in the log file.
· [Cancel Transmission] - Mail transmission will be automatically suspended when an error occurs.
· When all the mail has been sent a dialog will be displayed to inform the user. If an error has occurred during transmission the user will be informed and given the option to view the log file.
· A problem that occurred on some systems, where the application would hang up when starting up with Mac OS X has been fixed.
· A problem with OS 10.1.5, where the application would crash when saving has been fixed.
· A problem with OS 10.1.5, where the Open dialog would not display properly has been fixed.
· A problem with OS 10.x where the HTML mail preview would not display properly has been fixed.
· A problem with OS 9 where the program when crash when inputting text into the data base has been fixed.
For Mac OS X
· CPU : G3 233 MHz or faster
· OS : Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3
· Memory : Total installed memory of 128 MB or more
For Mac OS 9
· CPU : Power Macintosh or better (Mail Magic does not work with third party CPU upgrades
· OS : Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher
· Memory : Application requires 20 MB of memory
· Other : Requires Open Transport 1.1 or higher and CarbonLib 1.3.1 or higher.