MailBurst - Add-on package for MacOS mail servers running EIMS
Version: 2.5b2MailBurst is an essential add-on package for MacOS mail servers running EIMS (The Eudora Internet Mail Server), formerlyAIMS (The Apple Internet Mail Server).
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "MailBurst":
· Support for multiple domains
· A graphical user interface
· Auto reply addresses with support for remote message content updates, customizable From, Reply-To, and Subject headers (with remote enable/disable)
· Wild card forwarding *@domain1.com to *@domain2.com (mail sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are forwarded to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org respectively)
· A simple text-based config file for users who wish to generate their configurations automatically using databases, scripts, or CGIs
· Facilities to Bounce and Trash incoming mail to certain addresses (e.g., simply trash all mail coming in to unknown addresses... no need to bounce back to SPAMMERs who don't exist, generating even more email.)
· Save messages to disk (lets you archive a copy of every message to an address and at a later time re-send them again -- handy when people need to temporarily re-route mail to a web-based mail account and when they return send again to a normal POP mailbox)
· Built-in testing
· A Drop-box folder to support sending e-mail with CGIs and other software (simple format to generate a single message to many people or totally custome email messages on the fly with NO network overhead to hand off the message to EIMS or SIMS).
· Ability to reject a message if the size is greater than a specific amount (set for each incoming address)
· Easily handles thousands and thousands of addresses and domains (5,000 addresses in a 4Mb partition, 25,000 in 10Mb)
· Lightning performance
· Find and Find Again in dialog list boxes
· Create and handle promotional mail box addresses on the fly
· Wild cards for matching domains
· Global user names (e.g., webmaster across all domains)
· Multiple recipients for any address (up to 255 addresses) and
· Support for group file lists for unlimited numbers of recipients (similar to the MailBurst:drop folder)
· Detailed log files
· Automatic error reports via email
· Industrial strength performance and reliability.
· Handles up to 3 domains, and permits you to create configurations for any number of domains or users.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for checking mail in the EIMS folder.