MarkVision Professional Client - Web-enabled device management utility designed for IT professionals
Version: 11.1MarkVisionTM Professional (MVP) is a Web-enabled device management utility designed for IT professionals. MVP works as a client-server application. The server discovers and communicates with devices on the network and provides information about them to a client.
Operating System: Mac OS X
The client displays device information and provides a user interface to manage those devices. MVP's built-in security provisions prevent unauthorized access to devices on the network.
Authorized users can use the MarkVision Web Client to access MVP's management options by connecting to the MarkVision Server from a supported Web browser.
Customize MVP to see only the device information that you select. Quickly and efficiently locate specific devices on the network with Quick Find or Discovery Profiles.
Use Folders and Filters to group devices based on single or multiple characteristics (such as input capacity, color capability, and speed) or conditions (such as cover open, low paper, low toner, and paper jam).
MarkVision Professional lets administrators:
· Troubleshoot and fix network printing issues before they are disruptive.
· Perform printer and print server maintenance and routine updates remotely.
· Diagnose and fix printing problems using Quick Find to locate a specific device on the network.
· Use extensive Filters to find and group devices based on one or more characteristics (such as color capability or multifunction capabilities) or conditions (such as cover open or paper jam).
· Configure settings on multiple devices simultaneously with customizable device policies.
· Display devices that meet predefined criteria (such as Toner Low).
· Schedule time-intensive activities, such as company-wide device discovery or updating print server firmware when network use is at a minimum.
· Prevent unauthorized access to devices on the network.
· Download plug-ins for additional device support at runtime.
· 100 MB available hard disk space
· Internet or TCP/IP connection
· Java 1.5