Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI / AGMA and ISO / DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems
Version: 1.21Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
License: Free To Try $32.00
Operating System: Windows
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (external).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts, check dimensions).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI
B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89 / 95 and others.This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others