MOX Optimize is an application that allows you with some simple clicks to accelerate Mac OS X
Version: 2.1.2MOX Optimize is an application that allows you with some simple clicks to accelerate Mac OS X.
License: Free To Try $19.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
With a simple GUI, tweak your system settings and configure many hidden system options. Easily use powerful UNIX commands to optimize your system without having to learn them.
MOX Optimizer features automatic startup optimization and scheduler for regular cleaning jobs.
Here are some key features of "MOX Optimizer":
· Totally compatible with all version of Mac OS X from 10.1 to 10.3.6
· Speed up your network connection (modem, cable, DSL, T1, ethernet,...)by tweaking send/receive buffers
· Speed up application launching time by prebinding all your files
· Enable window buffer compression for faster window rendering and less memory usage.
· Accelerate the finder, windows and dock by increasing their priority in the UNIX kernel
· Enable/Disable Mac OS X startup items. (fonts, keyboard, kernel extensions, system files,...)
· Delete your browser cache and save hundreds of megabytes.
· Delete unnecessary localization files. Free up hundreds of Megabytes on your hard disk!
· Choose among 3 different dock animation
· Set the translucency of the terminal window and many more hacks
· Show/Hide hidden files in the finder
· easy to use scheduler for automatic optimization of your system at specified time.
· Easy to use, yet very powerful
· move your swap files around with the free Swapper.