Configurable Variable Precision Calculator: - Multi-precision calculations. - Functions and variables. - Algebraic deviation. - Multi thread. - Multi-language. - Multi-platform. - GUI / Shell. - Java
Version: 1.1Application for encryption and decryption of files with symmetric key.
Operating System: Windows
- Multi-precision calculations library based on Java's BigDecimal class.
- Allows you to define user functions and variables.
- Allows you to derive algebraically, simplifying the solution in a basic way.
- Allows you to work with several threads in order to leverage the power of systems with several processors (when basic operations to be calculated can be parallelized).
- Its multi-language (Spanish, English, Catalan, and Russian are supported).
- Its multi-platform (programmed in Java).
- Possibility of using the graphical user interface.
- Possibility of using the command interface application (to be able to invoke from a shell).
- Includes detailed documentation.
- The source code is available (open source
- Having JRE-8 installed (Java