'My GPS Desk' is a free home server for all of yor GPS trackers
Version: 1.1.1'My GPS Desk' is a computer program designed for monitoring of the trajectories of moving objects in real-time, storing and analyzing the data collected.
Operating System: Windows
GPS trackers or cell phones with GPS function can be used as devices supplying information about location.'My GPS Desk' is a data collection server, remote controller, GPS mapping and monitoring tool which gives you maximum performance and visibility.
- My GPS Desk' is your server. It works in your home or office under your complete control.
- There is no restriction on the volume and duration of information storage, processing methods.
- High performance. The server is able to simultaneously receive information from hundreds of trackers, displaying their trajectories on the map and information about velocity, mileage, and parking time.
- Low hardware requirements level. Standard netbook is enough to handle hundreds of moving objects without significant load on the computer system.
- Minimum internet bandwidth required. The geo-mapping information is downloaded to the local storage on the first request and then only local copy of the data is used.
- Parking location and duration are determined smartly reducing amount of stored data even when signals from GPS satellites are at low level.
- Very easy to install and operate. Installation takes less than a minute.'
- My GPS Desk' is absolutely free for non-commercial use (up to 3 devices
Version 1.1.1: - Log and reports can be printed. Daily report for one device displays its route on the map - Fuel consumption data in daily report - Devices OnLine Filter - Running MyGpsDesk as Windows Service - Running MyGpsDesk in clonning mode on any PC even without Static IP address.