nadamac_subroutines are a set of base routines for AppleScript
Version: v1nadamac_subroutines are a set of base routines for string replacement, table sorting and column addition in pure applescript without standard additions.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "nadamac subroutines":
· strReplace: search & replace strings
· strCount: count the occurrence of a string in a text
· lineSort: sort a text
· sortByColumn: sort a table by the contents of a particular column
· sumOfColumn: add up the contents of a particular column
· cutColumns: delete and rearrange table columns.