NOV Schedule for .NET is a widget for showing and organizing appointments and recurring events in your .NET applications.It provides all the features of Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar plus many more.
Version: 2017.1NOV Schedule for .NET is a widget for showing and organizing appointments and recurring events in your .NET applications.
License: Free To Try $949.00
Operating System: Windows
It provides all the features of Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar plus many more such as support for multiple time zones, multi-level grouping, CSS-like styling of appointments, headers, grid and time rulers, extended support for recurring appointments and events and so on.
NOV Schedule for .NET main features include:
- Built-in dialogs for editing appointment and schedule component properties;
- Two built-in command UIs ribbon and command bars;
- Four built-in views Day, Week, Month and Timeline;
- Horizontal and vertical orientation support for all views;
- Appointment categorization via categories and time markers;
- Multi-level grouping makes it easy to visualize appointments grouped by different criteria and properties;
- Rich interactivity support dragging and snapping of appointments;
- Flexible recurring appointment support makes it possible to quickly create appointments and events based on an arbitrary time schedule;
- iCalendar Format Support
- makes it possible to import and export calendar data from and to Google Calendar, Microsoft
- Outlook, Apple Calendar and other popular calendar applications;
- Print support;
- Export to PDF and various image formats (PNG, JPEG, Bitmap);
- Fully styleable, customizable and extensible control lets you make your schedule unique and better fit for your application;
- Detailed documentation and code examples.
NOV Schedule is part of Open Vision for .NET Enterprise Edition.
Version 2017.1: Bug fixes and performance improvements