PASSPORT WEB TO HOST provides web-based TN3270, TN5250, SCO ANSI, VT100 and VT220 telnet terminal emulation for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Windows. The host access suite offers centralized deployment and administration from popular web servers.
Version: .PASSPORT WEB TO HOST is a powerful web-based terminal emulation suite designed for IP communication to IBM mainframe, AS / 400, and UNIX applications.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Windows
The mature web-to-host package offers TN3270, TN5250, SCO ANSI, VT100, VT220 and FTP clients, and is an ideal replacement for older desktop-based emulators like Attachmate EXTRA!. With its competitive pricing, you can save 50% to 75% on the amount of money you would normally spend for host access.
PASSPORT WEB TO HOST Highlights:
- TN3270, TN5250, VT100, VT220 and SCO ANSI emulation clients
- FTP file transfer client
- Compatible with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, NT, 98 or 95
- Allows you to consolidate multiple emulators with one terminal emulation suite
- Centralized administration and deployment from Apache/Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Citrix, IBM WebSphere and Microsoft IIS web servers
- Three advanced APIs for screen-based integration with the host session
- PASSPORT HLLAPI and Object Toolkits to ease integration development
- Ability to use Visual Basic and VB Script to automate routine host activity
- API compatibility for HLLAPI applications written for Attachmate, IBM, Rumba and Reflection
- Free Attachmate macro conversion services for clients with an annual subscription license and a minimum of 500 licenses 100%
- Money Back Guarantee for customers with annual subscription licenses