FTPCommander Password Recovery Software
Version: 4.0FTPCommander Password Decryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover FTP passwords stored by FTPCommander- one of the popular FTP clients.
Operating System: Windows
FTPCommander stores the FTP account passwords in a file called 'ftplist.txt' in an encoded format. FTPCommanderPasswordDecryptor makes it easy to quickly scan & decrypt all these encrypted passwords.
It can recover the FTP passwords from all versions including FTP Commander, FTP Commander Pro & FTP Commander Deluxe.
It supports automatic and manual mode, in automatic mode it will instantly scan and recover FTP passwords from all versions of FTP commander. In manual mode, user can specify local / remote password file (ftplist.txt) and recover the passwords.
Highlights of main features
- Instantly scan and recover all stored FTP passwords from FTPCommander
- Supports all editions including FTPCommander, FTPCommander Pro & FTPCommander Deluxe.
- Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
- Recover FTPCommander passwords from local as well as remote system.
- Backup the recovered FTP password list to HTML file
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
FTPCommander Password Decryptor works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to new Windows 10 version.
Version 4.0: Major 2019 release to recover login passwords from latest FTP Commander application. Also enhanced GUI and password report in HTML file
Version 2.0: Removed 'Show Password' option to display passwords by default. Also added quick download link and fixed few minor bugs.