photo Drop - Create droplets to batch process images
Version: 1.01photo Drop is a great utility that creates customized, drag-and-drop droplets that turn the tedious task of modifying multiple images (and folders of images) into a simple drag-and-drop operation.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Using photo Drop, a droplet can be created in just a few seconds that can convert the original image to a new format, rotate the image, resize the image, modifiy the compression and more.
Here are some key features of "photo Drop":
· Flip Image Horizontally/Vertically
· Feeling creative? Perhaps looking for that mirror image look? Whatever your reason, photo Drop makes it a snap to flip your image either horizontally or vertically.
· Pad Image to Dimensions
· Need to make your image bigger? Use this option to enlarge the images canvas, keeping the original photo centered.
· Resample Image to Max Dimension
· Perhaps the most useful feature of photo Drop is its ability to resample images to a maximum dimension. Want to make sure none of your images are larger than 300 pixels wide or high? Set this option and your built droplet will intelligently resample the image to make sure that no side is larger than 300 pixels!
· Resample Image Dimensions
· Use this option to make sure all your images are of the same proportion. photo Drop's built droplet will intelligently enlarge or reduce the size of the image to fit your needs.
· Crop Image to Dimensions
· Center-crop images to your exact dimensions.
· Rotate Image
· It's happened before. You've taken images with your digital camera only to discover that the orientation of the image is 90 degrees off. By setting this attribute in photo Drop, your droplet will automatically and painlessly correct the problem for you.
· Convert your Images
· With photo Drop, you can convert your original image to any number of formats, all by simply building a droplet and dragging your images over it. Supported formats include bmp, gif, jpeg, jpeg2000, pict, png, photoshop, qtif, and tiff. While you're at it, you can also downsample the image to a lower quality if space is at a premium!
· Artist, Copyright, and Description Attributes
· Painlessly add meta-data to your images by simply filling in the blanks.