Quickly organize your unsorted image catalogues into neatly sorted folders with this unique, keyboard driven utility
Version: 1.11PhotoSift is a free, open source utility helping you to quickly organize unsorted image libraries.
Operating System: Windows
The basic idea is to load the program with images, then show and inspect each image and press a key on the keyboard. The image will then be moved or copied to a folder of your choice corresponding to that key, and the next images is displayed.
This allows you to rapidly go through and organize your large amounts of pictures.
- Quickly organize your unsorted images
- Fast keyboard-based workflow
- Multithreaded cache-ahead loading
- Various inspection tools (zoom, flip, rotate)
- Rename or delete files when needed
- Fullscreen mode for minimal distractions
- Highly configurable
- Free, open source
Licensed under GPL.
Version 1.11: Unlimited undo, zooming and other inspection tools, new dark theme. 1.11 Fixes a visual problem with the dark theme.