Batch printing of photos and creation of albums and photo documentations with automatic layout and labeling. Output to printer, PDF or image file. Integrated thumbnail browser and fast picture viewer for convenient reviewing and selection.
Version: 4.33Printstation is a professional photo catalogue software that creates printed albums, index files, impressive collages, photo documentations and more. Output to printer, PDF or image file.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Windows
It allows to print multiple pictures on multiple pages, with custom page layouts, along with header and footer text inclusive automatic macros - at the touch of a button.
A page in Printstation consists of columns, rows and cells. Simply define the number of columns and rows, and the cells are sized accordingly.
Pictures are fitted automatically to the cells but can also be expanded in horizontal or vertical direction. An intelligent algorithm adjusts the picture order to avoid gaps. It creates a clean, professional looking layout without wasting time, paper or money.
Actual printing is only one part of the process. Another important part is the selection of pictures.
Printstation does focus on that, offering you a very handy picture browser with a fast viewer inclusive slide show feature. It makes reviewing of the pictures really convenient.
If you choose a picture, mark it by a single click or keystroke. Or mark a complete folder at once. The current selection of images can be saved and restored later.
- Quick and easy to use
- Printing of multiple pictures in columns and rows
- Resize or multiply single pictures
- Automatic sizing and positioning to fit within your selected print settings
- Standard photo formats with paper save feature on any printer
- Creation of PDF albums and index image files
- Full WYSIWYG preview of all the pages of images you have chosen to print
- Flexible labeling options
Define custom header and footer texts for pages and images Optionally show filename, file date, file time and other information above or under each image - Thumbnail browser
- Fast picture viewer with zooming and panning - Many supported file formats including DICOM for medical imaging - Direct printing via PTP, iPhone and iPad
Version 4.33: New Viewer features, Bug fixes
Version 4.25: Enhancements and fixes
Version 4.15: Bug fixes
Version 3.75: Align to baseline option, Printing from PTP, iPhone, iPad
Version 3.56: Background and logo image, Zooming and panning of images within the cells