Project Identity is an innovative structured knowledge base engine: information is organized into properties and relations; search is performed with respect to such a structure; any user have full control which people to trust during search.
Version: 1.0Project Identity is an innovative structured knowledge base engine
Operating System: Windows
- each piece of information is organized into properties and relations, called knowledge
- search is performed with respect to such a structure. it is much more powerful than regular keyword search, avoiding bloating of results with occasional occurence of target keywords.
- any user have full control of which people to trust during search. no spam or other unwanted information. freedom of choice for any alternative opinions, disregarding their popularity.
- each user have full control of his knowledge, no censure or moderation. knowledge will not disappear due to strict moderation or occasional downvoting.
- knowledge can be arbitrary small, describing narrow aspect of any phenomenon. complex picture of the phenomenon can be gathered from such small knowledges via proper search request.
Project Identity is an experimental concept of knowledge sharing and search system, which appeared to respond following problems:
- it is hard to express precise logical structure of your information by writing it as plain text
- it is impossible to perform structured search over web via regular search engines, results are in total mess due to occasional occurence of target keywords without respect to the logical meaning of search request
- knowledge of regular user quickly get lost due such a mess, except he is very popular
- spam and other annoying junk, which affects further mess
- any user may have own opinion, where other users may agree or not with his opinion
By using Project Identity it is possible to organize knowledge into precise logical structure and perform search with respect to such a structure.
You have full control which people knowledge include or exclude during search. Your knowledge will not get lost due to lack of popularity, usefulness and precise logical structure will make it easy findable by other users.
Version 1.0: new release