QwtPlot3D - Feature-rich Qt/OpenGL-based C++ programming library, providing essentially a bunch of 3D-widgets for programmers
Version: 0.2.7QwtPlot3D is not a program, but a feature-rich Qt/OpenGL-based C++ programming library, providing essentially a bunch of 3D-widgets for programmers.
Operating System: Mac OS X
NOTE: QwtPlot3D is zlib licensed.
Here are some key features of "QwtPlot3D":
· Common code base for Qt3 and Qt4
· Specialized widgets for surfaces, graphs etc.
· Parametric Surfaces
· Lighting (experimental)
· User defined visual objects
· Scaling, rotating, shifting, zooming of data sets and mathematical functions ( see Data Input Topics )
· Interactive mouse and keyboard handling
· Resolution changing on the fly
· Reading from MESH data files :See the 'data' directory and NativeReader documentation for this . You will find example datasets here
· Reading from FEM files
· Flat (2D) labeling
· Wireframe, filled polygons, hidden line
· Floor projections (Isolines, Data)
· Free configurable (labeling, numbering; linear, log or user-defined transformations) and autoscalable axes
· Free color model
· Flat/Gouraud shading
· Color legends
· Pixmap output (all Qt supported formats)
· Vector output (PostScript, EPS and PDF) via gl2ps