Radmind Assistant - Assistant for remote administration daemon
Version: 1.0radmind - A suite of Unix command-line tools and a server designed to remotely administer the file systems of multiple Unix machines. For Mac OS X, there's also a graphical interface.
Operating System: Mac OS X
At its core, radmind operates as a tripwire. It is able to detect changes to any managed filesystem object, e.g. files, directories, links, etc. However, radmind goes further than just integrity checking: once a change is detected, radmind can optionally reverse the change.
Each managed machine may have its own loadset composed of multiple, layered overloads. This allows, for example, the operating system to be described separately from applications.
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds the Radmind Update Monitor, a small application that appears in the logged-in user's menu bar. It communicates with a background tool that runs ktcheck -n periodically throughout the day. When updates are available, the icon flashes to notify the user.
· Radmind Transcript Editor 0.7.7 adds optional Wildcard searches, which can be enabled through the preferences. When enabled, the user may use "*" in the search field to act as a wildcard character, e.g.: .app will display all transcript lines ending with .app in the current transcript.
· Fix for "command file does not contain a negative transcript" error
· Fix: Loadsets Folder display (bug #1453534)
· Fix: various Transcript Editor info panel issues (bugs #1448059, #1448063, #1448073, #1449968, #1449972)
· Fix: display refresh error (bug #1451964)
· Fix: Log window resizing (bug #1451971)
· Fix: Rename/Edit conflict (bug #1453549).