RemotelyAnywhere is a remote administration service for Windows NT, Windows 95/98 and Windows 2000 which allows graphical remote control access via your web browser.
Version: 3.52RemotelyAnywhere is a Windows 95/98/2000/NT program that lets you remotely control the machine it is installed on via TCP/IP, without the need of any special client software. All you need is a web browser.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
RemotelyAnywhere lets you start/stop services and drivers, create and terminate processes, simulate keypresses and mouse clicks, look at the server screen, edit the registry, browse event logs, download/upload files, and more.
In general:- It's small Windows NT, Windows 95/98 and Windows 2000 service with minimal harddisk and memory footprint.
- Allows secure access to the computer via any TCP/IP network - even the Internet.
- Closely integrates with Windows NT's security, and provides Secure Sockets Layer support for encrypted data transfers.
- Does not require special client software - all you need is your favorite browser.
- Provides compressed data transfers if your browser supports them. This leads to incredible response times even over slow links.
- Does not require special server software apart from itself.
It allows you to:- Remote control the server - take over the mouse and the keyboard.
- Access the server using any Telnet client, or a Java applet that provides full console support, including mouse operations, and secure data transfers.
- See vital performance data, such as CPU and memory usage, open files, open IP ports, open registry keys, loaded DLLs, etc.
- See what processes are executing on the computer and what resources they are using.
- Terminate any process, including services.
- Manage services and drivers - start or stop them at will, or change their properties.
- Schedule tasks for execution.
- Browse the event logs.
- Manage users and groups.
- Edit the registry.
- Manage files - copy, delete, and rename them. Assign or remove permissions. Upload or download any file from anywhere.
- Reboot the remote computer with two clicks.
All the above features are accessible right from your web browser.