Sambucus is a time-tracking application that is flexible and easy to use
Version: 2.4.0Sambucus is a time-tracking application that is flexible and easy to use. It is aimed at freelancers, small buisnesses or anyone else who might have the need to track the time spent on various tasks and then report about it.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Through a simple interface, the user can manage the time spent on different projects, each divided into one or more tasks.
Furthermore, notes can be saved for each task and each project. Like all Malus products, Sambucus is offered in both english and french versions, and the "Undo" function is only limited by the amount of memory allocated to the application; this way the user can safely try-out features, knowing that the action can be undone.
Here are some key features of "Sambucus X":
· Define projects: set-up a default rate and a sales tax structure and quickly add tasks with predefined "task sets".
· Define tasks for each project: set-up a custom rate or use the task's project rate.
· Log your work hours: just start the timer when you start working, and stop it when you're done. You can pause the timer too, for those times when "you'll be right back".
· Print a report of your time, to send to your client: Sambucus comes with a set of pre-defined report templates, but you can design your own templates using a simple text editor!
What's New in This Release:
· The "Ignore first line" option on importing data was not applied. Fixed.
· If you previewed lines that were incomplete in an import preview, the selected field list would loose unused fields for the incomplete line and you had to reset them on a complete line before importing. Fixed.
· When you loaded settings for an import or an export, even if you manually changed the date range, the range saved in the settings file was honoured. Fixed.
· When you used the keyboard shortcut to go to the active timestamp, and you had just modified a timestamp description in the main screen, that change was not saved. Fixed.
NOTE it's discontinued!