Scan Lines introduces artificial scan lines into the clip, making it appear like early-day computer graphics and arcade machine
Version: 1.0.0Scan Lines introduces artificial 'scan lines' into your clip, making it appear like early-day computer graphics and arcade machines. This plug lets you define the scan line's thickness, opacity and separation. And since we are at it, we also let you define the scan line's color.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Use Scan Lines whenever you want to introduce some stylish, but otherwise not very useful scan line effects or other regular horizontal lines into your clip.
Here are some key features of "scan lines":
· area of effect: define the area of the clip you want to be affected by the plug-in. all other parts or the clip remain untouched.
· line color: this specifies the color that the scan lines are drawn in.
· separation: this tells the plug how far apart the scan lines should be generated.
· thickness: this defines the thickness of the scan lines
· opacity: this slider controls how transparent the scan lines are.