Scira - Small conversion calculator
Version: 0.1Scira is a simple calculator that performs base conversion and simple math on numbers with the same or dissimilar bases.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Completly freeware for personal use.
Some limitations of version 0.1:
· The calculator currently supports only bases 2-10. I do have plans to provide support for bases up to 16.
· The base conversion has only been tested mildly with integers. The base conversion is broken with decimals at the moment.
· The interface is somewhat cumbersome. You enter numbers in the main calculator screen with the number buttons, but you must use the keyboard's number buttons to enter a new base in the base screen. Once you've entered the new base value, you must hit enter before the change will take effect.
· When performing a calculation on two numbers with different bases, the second number's base will be the base of the result.
· There are probably several more since it is a 0.1 release.