SimpleTag X - Convert text data to XML documents
Version: 1.0SimpleTag converts the text data (in other words, legacy data) to the XML documents, using the pattern specified by the regular expression.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "SimpleTag X":
· SimpleTag runs under Mac OS X, is Carbon application.
· Easy operation via Aqua interface.
· You can get the XML document easily, using the drag-drop action.
· Any text data can be converted by its characteristics pattern to the XML document. At the same time special characters convert to character entity references.
· You can specify plural pairs of the string pattern and the context pattern, using the regular expression, and the replacement corresponding to them. You can also manage these specifications as the scenario.
· Using SimpleTag, you can specify some complex conversions that need Perl programming
· The converted XML document can edit by SimpleXML further.
· The size of input data has no limit. The sort of record end code is free.
· Two localized languages - Japanese and English.