Sound Reference - Widget that calculates sound wavelengths for given frequencies and temperatures
Version: 1.0Sound Reference is a widget that calculates sound wavelengths for given frequencies and temperatures.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Sound Reference is a perfect reference tool for an audio engineer troubleshooting phase cancellation in multi-speaker loudsystems.
Sound Reference is also great reference tool for the students that try to understand the basic physics of sound waves.
Here are some key features of "Sound Reference":
· Functional knobs and dials (can change values by turning the knobs on the console directly)
· Calculates wavelengths of given frequencies for any room temperature
· Displays the frequency of musical pitches or MIDI note values
· Displays the music note closest to the given frequency
· Calculates the speed of sound in any temperature
· Converts between both metric and imperial units
· Displays the time/cycle of each frequency
· Calculates the length of different wave phases
· Saves your settings between uses