Stone Studio - desktop publishing to web & print
Version: 2006-03-07Stone Studio includes applications to do graphic design with page layout and web publishing features, manage digital photos, track time and bill clients, and produce PDF from PostScript files.
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can read about new features here.
· Create for Mac OS X is a draw and layout application built on the idea that everything is an object. Patterns, blends, effects, art, and pages can be dragged and dropped to create multipage documents. Features include web page authoring, instant graphic conversion, autotracing, animation, multiple document master pages, patterns, neon, and special graphics and text effects.
· PhotoToWeb manages digital photographs and produces websites from albums of images. It can produce thumbnails, do slide shows, and annotate, crop, rotate and scale images to produce configurable web sites. Users can set the background and navigation bars and can save album styles for future use.
· PStill converts EPS/PS and other conforming PostScript to the Portable Document Format (PDF). Its EPS filter allows viewing EPS directly on Mac OS X in any application as antialiased PDF. You have complete control over many conversion options, such as embedding partial fonts.
· PackUpAndGo creates compressed archive files (.tar.gz) from dragged in files and folders. With many user preferences, this application puts a graphical user interface on some Unix commands, making it easy for the user to create compressed backups or prepare folders for mailing.
· TimeEqualsMoney tracks time spent for clients, and produces invoices and reports automatically. It lets you document your work by associating files with each work session. TimeEqualsMoney was formerly known as "TimeCard".
· GIFfun creates web animations quickly and easily, using drag and drop technology. The source code to GIFfun is also available online. V. 3.0 uses the latest version of whirlgif and adds more conversion options
What's New in This Release:
· Universal binaries.