SwitchPic - Rotate desktop picture at specific intervals
Version: 2.0.1SwitchPic is an application that handles changing the desktop picture in Mac OS X 10.1. SwitchPic can also be used to randomly rotate the desktop picture at specified intervals.
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
As an added bonus you can even use SwitchPic to set the desktop picture to one of the amazing images from the Mac OS X screensavers. With version 2.0, SwitchPic allows you to create and customize your own collections using an iTunes-like interface.
· Randomly rotates the desktop at specified intervals
· Set your desktop picture to one of the pictures from the Mac OS X Screensavers
· SwitchPic is a System Preference Pane for easy access
· Drag and drop support for setting the desktop picture from the Finder and inside of SwitchPic
· Personal contact with the developer to get the features you want into SwitchPic
· Nag screens.
What's New in This Release:
· Chaned folder collections interface
· Added ability to scan subfolders in folder collections
· Added ability to change the folder that is associated
· with a folder collection
· Fixed bug where the desktop picture would get stuck
· Fixed bug that would cause lots of problems if you
· hadn't already set the desktop picture using the
· built-in desktop pref pane
· Fixed bug where the placement for the current desktop
· picture would reset to Stretched
· Fixed bug that caused System Preferences to crash
· with multiple monitors
· Popup Buttons now have a check by the currently selected
· option rather than the last option chosen
· Updated Japanese localization
· Other small bug fixes.