Have you accidentally deleted your data and files? Can't you restore them from recycle bin? Download Deleted File Recovery software now to restore deleted files. It supports recovery from volumes and drives containing FAT & NTFS file systems.
Version: 1Deleted File Recovery software is the best solution you can have for recovering deleted files and data from your system.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
If you have lost your crucial files due to accidental deletion or corruption, you must try this tool once. It can restore your data if you have permanently deleted them by using Shift + Delete + Enter.
It supports both popular Windows file systems which are: FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64 aka exFAT) and NTFS.
Also, it supports both partition table formats which are GPT (GUID partition table) and MBR (master boot record).
All the recovered data can be saved at their original form at user-defined location without causing any type of modification or alteration.
Check out the most prominent key features of SysInfoTools Deleted File Recovery:
- Swift and complete recovery of deleted files and data from volumes and drives;
- Support recovery from volumes, drives as well as the entire physical drive;
- Both Windows file systems, i.e. FAT (file allocation table) and NTFS (new technology file system) are highly supported;
- Support both partition tables: MBR aka master boot record and GPT aka GUID partition table;
- Two scanning modes, i.e. Standard and Advance , in case of recovery from physical drive;
- Three recovery modes, i.e. Standard, Advanced and Deep , for handling different level of accidental deletion;
- Users are enabled to add custom volume to the list for better recovery;
- Custom settings , i.e. start & end sector and file system selection, for selected volume is enabled;
- RAW recovery mode is enabled with physical drive recovery along with adding new signatures feature;
- Tree-structure preview of recovered data as well as check file properties;
- Interactive and self-explanatory user-interface that requires no prior technical expertise;
- Extensive Windows support is provided, including the latest Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit);
- Available with free demo version for prior evaluation with preview feature.
Version 1: This is a new release of SysInfoTools Sotware, therefore no changes have been made so far.