Text Manipulator - Word processor with time saving functions
Version: 2.1Text Manipulator is an application that allows you to easily manipulate text with functions that might normally take several applications.
Operating System: Mac OS X
This saves you time by combining all of the functions you need into one handy application.
Here are some key features of "Text Manipulator":
· Alphabetize Text- This function allows you to alphabetize text that is either formatted in sentence form (delineated by spaces) or in list form, ie one word per line (delineated by returns).
· Find Words Of Length- With this command you can extract words of a certain length from your text.
· Remove Duplicates- This removes duplicate words from a list. This is handy for removing duplicate words from wordlists.
· Prefix/Suffix Lines- This command adds or deletes a suffix/prefix from all the lines in your text. This feature is helpful for html, or programming where you may have a long list of lines that have different bodies, but similar prefixes or suffixes
· Re-Arrange Lines- This will allow you to take text from paragraph form and turn it into a return delineated list, take text from a return delineated list into paragraph form, or arrange words in a random order.
· Convert to Title Case- This will convert the currently selected text to title case, which capitalizes the first letter of every word. Selecting 'the chubby rabbit ran' would be converted to 'The Chubby Rabbit Ran'
· Spelling- This will run spell check on your document or the selection, depending on which option you choose
· Dictionary- This will bring up an internet based dictionary. You must be connected to the internet to use this feature. Enter a word and Text Manipulator will query several online dictionaries and return the definition of the word.
What's New in This Release:
· Added preferences for default font,size and color
· Line number now updates properly
· Fixed problems with cmd-shift-o,cmd-shift-i, and cmd-shift-c
· Improved speed of internet dictionary
· Select all is now allowed in fields besides text field (ie find box, internet dicitonary etc)
· Direct printing of dictionary results is now allowed
· Stability improvements
· Fixed minor cosmetic problems in various areas (such as save dialog and document info window)
· Total number of lines displayed in info window is now correct all the time.