ToTheTrash - Delayed File Deletion for Mac OS X
Version: 1.1.1Learn more about this delayed file deletion software for Mac OS X that offers you the flexibility to store files for as long as you specify. To the Trash! will store the file for you until that date, allowing you to retrieve it in the mean time if you need it, and automatically deleting it for you if you don't.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
- Users who want empty the trash but can't because they're using to store stuff they're not ready to delete can reclaim the trash can. Just move the trash can contents to ToTheTrash so you can reclaim it if you need it. Going forward, store this type of stuff in ToTheTrash and use the Trash Can to store real trash.
- Users who want to clean up their hard drive but don't want to throw out anything important can use ToTheTrash to old files. To the Trash! will store the files for you until they expire, allowing you to retrieve them in the mean time if you need them, and automatically deleting them for you if you don't.
Here are some key features of "ToTheTrash":
· Easy-to-use "drag and drop" interface
· Store files or folders for user specified retention period (days, weeks, months, years)
· Configure with the retention periods you use the most
· Easily retrieve files you need before they've expired
· Automatically deletes expired items (trash throws itself out!)
· Supports multi-disk systems, multi-user systems, Run from desktop or from dock
· Free demo
· "No hassle" Refund Policy.
· The demo looks and performs exactly like To the Trash, but will only store the trash until the end of tomorrow.