TrackDesigner - Layout editor for the Scalextric
Version: 1.3.1TrackDesigner is a layout editor for the Scalextric slot car racing system.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
TrackDesigner lets you avoid spending hours on your knees breaking the connectors on your track sections as you try to get your perfect layout to meet at both ends. Instead spend hours in front of your Mac.
Here are some key features of "TrackDesigner":
· create your own bank of track sections using descriptions or Scalextric codes
· All sport and currently available classic track included, with conversion between the two properly handled
· draggable section-type bins with number available indicator
· colour-coded lanes respond to any cross-over sections
· change the direction of curves and side-swipes
· create bridges
· drag and drop or centre the whole track
· rotate layout through 90 degrees clockwise or anti-clockwise
· unlimited undo/redo
· traffic lights and different engine sounds indicate how well the ends meet
· simple graphic indicates whether or not lanes are of equal length
· scaled vertical and horizontal axes show how much room your layout will need
· slider to scale track view
· choice of metric or imperial units
· metrics drawer
· save and load layouts
· quick help menu showing key modifiers and detailed HTML help.
· The unregistered version is fully functional but is limited to 30 sections per layout.