TuneX - iTunes controller based on GekkoTunes
Version: 2.5TuneX is a easy to use application that allows you to access iTunes through any application on your computer. It is designed around the idea that it will take up only the minimal amount of screen space by sliding underneath the menu bar when not in use.
License: Free To Try $7.50
Operating System: Mac OS X
This controller gives you access to the most fundamental features of iTunes such as Play/Pause, Back Track, Next Track, Volume and more from with in any running application on your computer.
· 10 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the bug which caused TuneX to quit whenever iTunes began paying a track that did not have artwork.
· Fixed the bug which prevented certain user account types from viewing artwork.
· New Status Menu icons.
· Optimized Code to make it ever so slightly faster
· All drop-down windows are now hidden when not in use so they should not interfere with full screen apps.
· iTunes 6 or later (may work with earlier versions but not tested).