Verb PRO is a highly professional natural reverb with a simple interface. It is suitable for lead instruments and is the ideal choice for those looking for an easy-to-operate tool.
- This software boasts a true stereo feature, with a slightly different algorithm for both left and right channels to result in an enhanced stereo image.
- Processing for each channel is done separately, resulting in a smooth truly stereo sound.
- There are more than 20 types of reverb available including ROOM, PLATE, LARGE, CATHEDRAL, GARAGE, METAL, and VINTAGE, among others.
- Users have the ability to change the Reverberation Time, the Damping, the Pre-Delay, and the Reverb Color easily from the front panel.
- The Diffusion and Density button can alter the reflections to simulate various types of reverb effects such as warm reverb, metallic reverb, wood rooms, delay reverbs, and more.
- The GATE effects feature allows users to do the typical 'Phil Collins' gated reverb effects, perfect for heavy drums.
- A 4-point parametric graphical equalization can change the reverb color even further.
- Other filter features include low pass filters, high pass filters, and a passband filter with Q.
- Users also have access to the reverb modelisation parameters, with 8x2 comb filters and 3x2 allpass reverbators to add some interesting and subtle effects that simulate hardware units.
- This software uses only 1 DSP and boasts a 32-bit internal calculation power.
- Its hardware tech specs include a Digital-to-Analog Frequency Response of 20Hz-20kHz (+/- 0.15 dB), Dynamic Range of over 102 dB, THD+N of over 99 dBA typical, and a Channel Separation of over 105 dB @ 1 kHz (997 Hz).
Overall, VerbPRO is a powerful software that offers a great deal of customization and control over your reverbs, making it a valuable tool for any audio or music project.
Version 2: N/A