Fingerprint idetification SDK with client/server ActiveX components. Supports Windows and Linux. Includes drivers for major fingerprint scanners and sensors. C, C++, C#, VB, VB .NET, Java, Delphi samples. Libraries and source code available.
Version: 4.2Fingerprint idetification SDK with client/server ActiveX components. Based on PC-based fingerprint identification technology, which ensure high reliability of the fingerprint identification, 1:1 and 1:N matching modes, comparison speed up to 30, 000 fingerprints per second. Supports Windows and Linux. Includes drivers for major fingerprint scanners and sensors. C, C++, C#, VB, VB .NET, Java, Delphi samples. Libraries and source code available.
License: Free To Try $1,100.00
Operating System: Windows
VeriFinger Extended SDK distribution package includes three VeriFinger DLL/library installation license, SDK documentation and specific components for Windows and Linux
General components for MS Windows:
- Drivers for image input from DigitalPersona U.are.U, SecuGen Hamster III, BiometriKa FX 2000, Tacoma CMOS, Fujitsu MBF200, Identix DFR2090, Cross Match Verifier 300-USB, Testech Bio-i, Digent Izzix FD1000, TouchChip, Startek FM200, Ethenticator scanners; LighTuning LTT-C500, Atmel FingerChip, AuthenTec AES4000 and AuthenTec AF-S2 sensors
- Source codes of VeriFinger DLL usage sample application. Source codes in C/C++ (two samples: Win32 API and MFC), C#, Java, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .Net, Visual Basic for Applications and Delphi 6 are included;
Client side ActiveX components:
- Fingerprint scanning component;
- Fingerprint visualization control, which displays fingerprints;
- VeriFinger wrapper, which wraps VeriFinger DLL into component that supports COM and does features' extraction in client side. In some cases it could be used on server side;
- WWW client component, which communicates with WWW server side component via HTTP;
Server side ActiveXcomponent:
- Matching server, which identifies and verifies fingerprints on server side;
- WWW server side component, which performs various tasks, using matching server and VeriFinger wrapper, and passes the results to WWW client component. VeriFinger wrapper component is required on server side.
Version 4.2: Improved reliability, reduced fingerprint template size, 50% faster matching, support for new scanners.