VirtuFrame - Virtual frame for displaying photos on a Mac
Version: 2.8.6Virtual frame for displaying photos on a Mac. It can display photos from a selected directory in a variety of frames, rotate the photos at specified intervals, set a maximum frame size, optionally float the frame window above all others, and more.
Operating System: Mac OS X
VirtuFrame sports a clean user experience and refined interface for the photo aficionado.
What's New in This Release:
· Corrected the Relaunch and Automatic Relaunch features.
· Corrected problems related to the sequential display feature.
· Corrected a problem that would affect VirtuFrame when the frame was de-miniaturized.
· Corrected problems related to the Introduction window.
· Corrected an error that would lessen the effectiveness of the Smart Placement Algorithms after setting preferences.
· Corrected issues with the re-introduction of the smooth resize effect.
· Corrected an error that would result in the frame controls behaving in an unexpected manner.
· The frame now behaves like other windows. Instead of activating frame controls when the mouse is placed over the frame, the controls are only activated when the frame itself is activated.
· Simplified the internal upgrading behavior.
· Simplified the Smart Placement Algorithms.
· Removed the Controller window and re-integrated the controls into the frame.