VolSpace is a small Freeware program that informs you about the current extent of utilization of your active volumes
Version: 1.1.5Volume space is a small Freeware program that informs you about the current extent of utilization of your active volumes.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "VolSpace":
· Compact view: During the compact representation the window height and broad as well as the measures on the basis the current volume data are adapted automatically.
· Normal view: In the normal representation the statements of size can be changed over to bytes. The representation of the extent of utilization bars can take place alternatively proportionally. The actualization interval can be changed directly.
· Preferences: The preferences covers the language, the actualization interval of the volume data, the color definitions and threshold values of the extent of utilization bars, a warning reference which can be indicated if necessary (0 sec. = no automatic confirmation), the columns, the transparency of the main window which can be indicated, the automatic elevator adjustment of the main window and the sound with program references.
· Watchlist: The watchlist permits the selective monitoring of certain volumes. Alternatively (pre-setting) all active volumes are supervised.
· Maintenance: Apart from the possibility to delete, you can accomplish the cache system tunings and let maintenance jobs implement. In order to be able to use the functions of the maintenance window, you must keep your administrator password ready. After click on "start" you have to enter your password. After execution of the maintenance work your computer (automatic) must either again be restarted or switched off.
· System info: The system information indicates some substantial information to your Apple computer as well as to the up-to-date used Mac to OS X.
What's New in This Release:
· Maintenance functions added
· Translation completed.