Web Confidential - A very useful and easy to use password manager
Version: 3.8Where do you keep your confidential data? Like most people these days, you've probably got a growing number of user IDs, passwords, registration keys, PIN codes, serial numbers, and the like, stored in various places on your computer or scribbled on miscellaneous pieces of paper around your home or office. When you stop and think about it, you probably have more of these pesky bits of information scattered about than you realize.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Web Confidential uses an intuitive, easy-to-use cardfile metaphor which will enable even novice users to get up to speed in no time. Power users will find a large number of options to enable them to configure Web Confidential to meet their specific needs.
Web Confidential will give you access to your passwords from the Mac OS X Dock and from within your browser. When you need access to a user ID and password, a handy floating utility window shows all the information you might need about your password.
Here are some key features of "Web Confidential":
· Encryption. Industrial strength encryption (using BlowFish)
· Automation. Automatic entry of WWW Forms and automatic HTTP Authentication
· Integration. You have access to your passwords from the browser's menu bar and the Dock
· Synchronization. Synchronization with your Palm device via the Confidential Conduit
· Cross-platform files. Its file format is binary compatible with Web Confidential for Windows
· Some features are disabled until you register.