WebPeek - View a Mac screen remotely via web browser
Version: 1.1WebPeek is a new and innovative application that gives you the unique ability of viewing your Mac's screen remotely via any web browser. Screenshots are taken at specified intervals and automatically uploaded to an FTP server.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Similiar software packages are hindered by network firewalls or internet routers, but WebPeek is not fazed by these obstacles because it sends the images to a remote server and does not act as a server itself.
Here are some key features of "WebPeek":
· Watch what your Mac is doing from any web browser
· Takes screenshots automatically at specific intervals
· Take screenshots manually
· Untouched by firewalls
· Supports JPG and PNG image formats
· Set image dimensions
· Stamp the time, date and IP address directly onto images
· Intuitive interface.
· Screenshots will be stamped with a "Created with a evaluation copy of webpeek" label.