WikiNotes - Take notes, link and organize your thoughts
Version: 1.1A Wiki as a native application. Take notes, link and organize your thoughts. WikiNotes is quickly up and running, just waiting for you to type.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Type in CamelCase words an you'll have a link. Sure you can make links of other words to. Even auto-completion for page-names works.
Here are some key features of "WikiNotes":
· Take notes, organize your thoughts, and write notes for your iPod. WikiNotes leverages Apple's CoreData technology so that your documents don't waste any time getting loaded or saved. Type in CamelCase words to get links in a hurry. There's even an auto-completion for existing page names too.
· Wanna know which pages link to other pages? Nothing as easy as that, just look in the sidebar. Everything is there, just keep your eyes on the right side. Right-click on a number (greater than 0) in the inor out column. A context-menu will pop up, and right there you get the pages going in, or out.
· Search through your whole wiki. Just type in what you are looking for and find all occurrences in all of your pages in an instant with the contextual search feature. There's no easier way to find what you're looking for.
· Search your Documents with Spotlight. Every word in your wiki is indexed by Spotlight so that your documents are just one quick search away, even when you're not working in WikiNotes.
· So you've got a document and want to share it with others in a platform neutral manner? Just export it as HTML and share it with friends.
· Want to take your notes with you? No problem. Connect your iPod and do a quick sync. Just one click and your Wiki is ready to go. Just look under your Notes menu, and you'll find everything all linked up and split into files that your iPod understands. Never leave home without them.
· Emphasize something by formatting the font accordingly and even add colors if you like. You can also drag and drop images or PDF files onto your pages.