WorkPapers - Cross-platform electronic working papers solution for auditors, investigators, and project managers
Version: 2.52WorkPapers is an audit, investigation, and documentation project management electronic working papers program designed for financial auditors, systems auditors, penetration testers, attorneys, investigators, compliance managers, and others.
License: Free To Try $99.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
WorkPapers was used in numerous Sarbanes-Oxley internal control testing projects.
If you are a Sarbanes-Oxley project manager or an internal audit manager, and you are still fumbling with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel in managing projects, tracking status, and reporting results, then this tool is definitely for you!
Download the free trial software and see what we are talking about. You are welcome to use the software for an unlimited amount of time, however, unregistered copies are limited to 15 task inputs (work steps) in total.
Here are some key features of "WorkPapers":
· File Replication and Merge -- Distribute work among multiple users.
· Project Level Security -- Restrict access to files to only authorized users.
· Easy-to-Use -- Start using immediately with intuitive interface and online documentation.
· File Attachments -- Each work step provides an attachment function (not links!).
· OS X Address Book Integration -- When assigning users, just pull them from Address Book.
· Consolidated Managment and Reporting -- Reduce review and reporting time spent.
· Prepare, Reviewer, and Complete Sign-offs -- To keep track of project status and maintain accountability.
· Limited to 15 Task Inputs.