WuffPresenter - Create slideshows of images in a folder
Version: 1.0WuffPresenter is a tiny software allowing you to create slideshows or presentations of your pre-existing files the easy way. Save your files as PDF or as images and place them in the same folder for a slideshow group.
License: Free To Try $8.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
No more compatibility problems if you need to present on a foreign computer: as you bring along your presentation software, you are truly independent.
The slideshow is based on the PDFs, images and Quicktime-movies in your presentation folder. Last-minute adjustments are simple and intuitive.
Here are some key features of "WuffPresenter":
· You can integrate all sorts of files, as long as they are saved as PDF, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, MOV, AVI, QT. This allows you to use a maximum of you pre-existing files without redoing them in another software.
· Your files will be displayed in alphabetical order within your presentation folder. We suggest using numbers to sort them (001_file.pdf or 015_file.mov).
· If you want to do last-minute adjustments (e.g. you need to cut out slides), just send them to the end of your presentation by changing the filename (i.e. zzz_file.png).
· WuffPresenter will always show the first page of a PDF document. Make sure to save every page you want to show as single page.
· You can integrate movie files. Getting to this file the movie will not start automatically. You decide when it starts: click the Play-button or hit . As extra feature, you can pause and continue as you like.
· If you need to go back or forth to a specific slide - e.g. in a discussion - you can easily get there using the Menu-button.