Abolimba Multibrowser is a powerful web browser that can display many web pages within one window and comes with many additional features to allow for a comfortable and well organized surfing experience
Version: 2.40Abolimba Multibrowser is a powerful Internet browser that displays any number of web pages inside one window. By placing the web pages on individual tabs it allows for a convenient and controlled surfing experience. Conventional browsers often open a new window on the desktop, which can be very confusing at times.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Windows
To render the pages Abolimba Multibrowser employs the capabilities of Microsoft Internet Explorer, which is part of the operating system. This ensures a maximum level of compatibility and access to all the basic functions of Internet Explorer
Along with the standard functionality of a web browser, Abolimba Multibrowser provides a wide range of additional functionality for a pleasant surfing experience:
- Abolimba Groups: Multiple favorites (or bookmarks) can be grouped and activated with a single mouse click.
- Open multiple hyperlinks of a single web page at once
- Alias frequently used Internet addresses with a shortcut. Enter a short abbreviation of the address in the address bar to quickly open a web page.
- Use search engine shortcuts or the specialized search toolbar to simplify and accelerate searches on various search engines. The Abolimba search bar also allows to search on multiple engines simultaneously.
- Integrated ad blocker and popup killer. These avoid that ad banners and advertisement windows are loaded.
- Frequently used browser options (such as text size, image display, ...) are available as toolbar buttons
- Translate entire web pages or search for similar pages or backward links with a click of your mouse
- And many, many more features that you soon don't want to miss anymore...